Saturday, April 01, 2006

Lessons learnt

At the risk of bringing private life into the public sphere again, I want to lay down in bullet points the lessons life has taught me over the past two years or so...
  • Honesty is the best policy.
  • Man proposes, God disposes.
  • Everyone has a private space around them which is just that - private.
  • One unspoken word succesfully conveyed says more than a hundred spoken words can.
  • Above all, true love conquers all....

I'm afraid this is all I can lay down on my blog... Interested parties may drop me an email. I will not respond if you sound too nosy or if you are just being inquisitive or you are looking for a scrap of juicy gossip.

1 comment:

twip said...

yo anirudh!

This is Megha from P.S.

We used to go to school together way back in 5th grade remember?

And rest assured this is NOT a prank or a line from your friendly neighborhood stalker.:)

So if you do remember me, drop me a line.

:)